WELCOME TO Tata La Vida
"Tata La Vida" in Sector 113 Gurgaon is full of exquisiteness, stylishness and nature at its best. “La Vida” is a Spanish word that means “Life”, so if we go through the meaning then it is a life of luxury and convenience, which Tata Housing presenting for you in this residential project.
Tata Housing La Vida has been imagined to incorporate a combination of absolute luxury, modern amenities with contemporary infrastructure. Here, providing comfort, convenience and security have been the most excellent design factors, while making sure homes that offer true value. 8 high-rise towers featuring exclusively designed 2 BHK, 2.5 & 3BHK apartments with luxury specifications. A residence which is a calming retreat to forget the pressure of the aggressive world, rest back and wake up to fight with another demanding day.
Tata La Vida luxury structure is spread over 12 acres and consists of 8 towers with wonderfully designed apartments, La Vida has a wonderful location that's peaceful, clean, pollution & noise-free and far from the rush of the city, yet close to every convenience. With 8.875 acres of lush green landscape, the development is a perfect home studded with high-class facilities & amenities, with a deserving price range.
- IGBC pre-certified Gold-rated building
- Earthquake resistant structure as per IS code
- Designed by HB Design Singapore
- 80% of open spaces
- 8.875 lush greenery
- Tree canopied skywalk
Located at sector 113 in Gurgaon and 0.5 km from Dwarka Expressway. That means the project is at the entrance of Dwarka Expressway and close to all prime places. Additionally, the development is close to many urban civic amenities and social infrastructure.
- The proposed project is located at close proximity to Delhi- touching the Delhi border
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is just 20 minutes away
- Reachable to the nearest Dwarka sector 21 metro station within 15 minutes
- Delhi Public School, Ansal Plaza, Fortis hospital all within 15 minutes from the site
- DLF Cyber City is 30 minutes away from the project